Friday, June 26, 2009

Chapter 5~ My NICKNAME???

I got 'this' nickname a few days ago....all thanks to eu jin and kieng lock??
lolzzzz.....

First of all, my name is Cindy Chong Yi Ting...
And they name me Curry Chicken Yam Telur....=.=lllll
I was like....what the heck??

And so.....i figured a nickname for them....
For Kieng Lock i named him Kuala Lumpur... and also 'Kalah Lumpur' like what olden people use to say?? Hahahah....Kuala Lumpur!!!
u DESERVES it!!!

Lol..... as for Kin Foo, i juz figured this out....which is 'Fuk Kin Min'....hahah....which is a type of noodle we use to eat....(one of my favourite??)

Haha....as for Eu Jin....i haven't figure one for you yet!!!(Watch out!!! Im gonna take my revenge soon!!)

Well actually my nickname doesn't really make sense??
I dun understand....=.=''
why must they put it as
curry+chicken+yam+telur= curry chicken yam telur?!
bm and english???

i think they should have change it to caring+cute+yummy+thankful??
LOL!!!!! i WAS JUZ KIDDING!!!( HAHAH ==)
Whah cheh....^^

So that's how my nickname comes from??
=.=

No comments:

Post a Comment