Sunday, December 13, 2009

Girls are BETTER than boys =D

If you've noticed the post or voted it before,
(nop its not there anymore..i removed it ^^)
This is the result...

DENG DENG DENG DENG!!

The winner-DAVID JAMES ARCHULETA
2nd place-RON NG CHEUK HEI, LINDA CHUNG KAR YAN, CHARMAINE SHEH SZE MAN, ALEX FONG
3rd place-RAYMOND LAM FUNG, BOSCO WONG CHUNG CHAK, HINS CHEUNG

its unexpected...
i expected ray, bosco, linda n ron to be the highest vote among them..
but 2 of them ended up the lowest vote =[



NEW MOON...

its awesome!!
jacob!! taylor!!
hehehh...
im looking forward for ECLIPSE ^^

my family and i went to Sunway for the movie-JUMP by stephen chow.
but we don't find it though we saw it from the newspaper that the movie should be out on the 3rd of Dec...
So my sis n i watched ZOMBIELAND...

I rate it 7/10 ^^
actually 8/10 but just because some scenes are violent and scary =\
but its funny ^^

My sis and i were lining up and we noticed that its PL18 when its almost our turn..
Me: Jie look! Its PL18...i don't think u can go in..
Sis: Yup...few more days till my 18th bday..but u can't,either...
Me: I don't think so.

But we ended up into the movie =DD
We gave the guy the ticket and we acted serious.. so we look like 18y.o.
=PP

there's nothing to be worried abt me though...
ppl say i look like 17 or 18...
i look like 18 now don't i??
=DD
=PP

I love this movie ^^

Later we refused to shop with our parents...
(U knw what i mean 8D)

Sis: u call mum lar...i no credit dy...
Me: no credit?? Its by bill lar miss...fine fine i call...

See la..what a good sis i am xDD

Walk walk...



The fitting room..
while waiting for my sis ^^

What to do?? Bored!!


Trust me, it takes nearly 15mins++ for my sis to try on the clothes =.=




Before




After^^





Love this skirt...^^
Bought it at KITCHEN.
It costs me 62.90 D=
Aiyo..sam tong sei!!

Christmas!!


My buddy xD

Love you ppl!! <3
-ting-




No comments:

Post a Comment