Monday, February 8, 2010

Chapter 69~ Funny??

Without talking craps, i shd start my topic =)




I was standing in the middle of the living room with LOTS of spaces beside me,
then suddenly there was this 'smart-ass' who banged in me with her 'SOFT' laptop...

" *bang* ouch!! it hurts!! "

"what?? You were the one that didn't see me... [hang lou mm dai ngan] "

and she gave me the LOOK.


People?? She was standing behind me...do she expect me to see her from behind?? Oh sry, i don't have a 3rd eye u know.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ohh..went sunway with my family to shop for CNY...
So dad gave my so-called 'dear' sister [yea...with the 2 fingers up =)]
gave us 500 bucks each...
While we were treasuring for clothes, i saw Teng...
wait or shall i say,
Teng found me??
And it was when i bought my 1st baby milo T-shirt ^^

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

=)


-ting-

No comments:

Post a Comment